We’re looking for contributors!
As a website dedicated to promoting the community of Lower Lonsdale, we’re encouraging locals to use our site as platform and voice to spread important issues that matter to them. If you have a knack for writing, blogging and/or photography and want a new way to share your ideas, we want to hear from you.
What we expect:
- topical posts with accompanying images compiled with care and consideration in a timely fashion
- above average grasp of the written word
- ability to post on a consistent basis as per a pre-determined schedule
- willingness to learn and grow with a passionate and positive team
What you get:
- a local audience of thousands of daily visitors
- social promotion of your posts and cross-promotion of any blogs, websites, projects or businesses you may be involved in
- feedback and a constructive learning environment to improve writing skills
- invitations to fun events and numerous perks that come with being a LowerLonsdale.ca team member
If any of the above interests you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A North Van local with a fetish for cheap wine and words. As editor, his job is to make sure that everything posted is useful, entertaining or awesome.
In Other News...
Tie the Knot on the Dock at Dinner on the Pier 2018
June 12 2018
#LowerLonsdale Monthly Photo Contest: May 2018
June 03 2018
Coming Soon: The New Spirit Trail
May 23 2018
11 BEST Patios on the North Shore
May 10 2018
#LowerLonsdale Monthly Photo Contest: April 2018
May 01 2018