The salmon is wonderfully tender and moist with a great balance of savoury and sweet.
It’s a simple recipe to prepare. Serve this with rice/quinoa and vegetables and you’re all set!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
4) Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.*
5) Serve immediately.