When: September 17-20, 2015
Where: The Creek Marina
Hours: Thurs/Fri Noon-6pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10am-4pm
Admission: $12 each day, Children under 12 are free
Parking: On-site parking and shuttle service to overflow, Valet available
The 9th Annual boat show at The Creek is Western Canada’s largest floating boat show! With over 2,500 feet of dock space showcasing over 160 boats, including motor and sailing yachts, sport & fishing boats, cruisers and personal water crafts of all shapes and sizes. BSATC presents quality products and services that boaters have come to expect as well as more choices for improving their lifestyle on the water.
In addition to the wealth of great buying opportunities, the boat show has lined up some exciting events like free boating seminars, sea trials and demonstrations and the largest selection of power and sail boats on display.
Highlights of the 2015 Boat Show at The Creek:
- On-site Parking and shuttle service to overflow parking areas during peak hours, with Valet Parking also available
- Industry Experts will present Educational and Informational Seminars held on Celebration on Water, a beautifully restored BC Ferry permanently moored at the marina
- The Beer Garden and Food Court will be open daily
- A daily Open House for the Spirit Trail Ocean Homes, our new floating home community
- The family-friendly Boat Show will feature our annual ‘Duck-Off Competition’, benefiting Capilano Little Ones School
- Slips on the north (open water) side of the ferry have been set aside for sea trials and demonstrations
- MCMtv located at the front entrance to each marina Gate will broadcast daily events and special offers
- Moorage is available for people who come to the show by boat: $25 per ‘boat load’ per day (reservations required)